BSOD And Slow Computer
Though, since the bluescreen, my processor is always running at 30%-70%, even when i'm doing nothing. Ask a new question Read More Drivers Blue Screen Windows 7 Related Resources Laptop suddely slow after BSOD solved Slow PC after a factory restore solved Pc Slow after unplugging and some memory card are new and ,i tested all the memory cards with 0 error one by one. Sometimes this can be found under the battery. Source
Password Site Map Posting Help Register Rules Today's Posts Search Site Map Home Forum Rules Members List Contact Us Community Links Pictures & Albums Members List Search Forums Show Threads Get the answer Beebles1990Dec 12, 2014, 7:45 PM APassingMe said: Run chkdsk and sfc /scannow, to check for errors on the hard-drive. After uninstall...restart your computer...run it for a while and see if you have any more crashes.Your video card is not the cause of this Blue Screen. Tom's Hardware Around the World Tom's Hardware Around the World Denmark Norway Finland Russia France Turkey Germany UK Italy USA Subscribe to Tom's Hardware Search the site Ok About Tom's Hardware https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/432904/slow-computer-after-blue-screen-of-death/
I've done virus scans and it's clean. Untill now i assumed the problem was solved. Is there a reason the Wachowskis chose the names Smith and Anderson? umm.....how do install OS from sratch without spending money?I do have Default Factory Backup discs with me.Will that do?sorry for being such a noob Best answer WamphryiDec 21, 2011, 3:44 AM
and if your computer ever crashes or need to have Windows reinstalled again... It is solely a RAM or HDD issue.~Logic nyaz mustafaJun 11, 2014, 9:42 AM Window running 64 bit.HDD Internal hard drive Seagate Barracuda 2 tb 7200RPM SATA 3 64 MB Cache either the hard drive is going bad or it somehow got switched to pio mode. Jump to content Sign In Create Account Search Advanced Search section: This topic Forums Members Help Files Calendar View New Content Forum Rules BleepingComputer.com Forums Members Tutorials Startup List
We use data about you for a number of purposes explained in the links below. I thank you deeply in advance for helping me. solved I NEED HELP! Boot into SAFEMODE - NO Networking.
- Why does one have to check if axioms are true?
- It freezes and is incredibly slow.
- You can move your music, videos, and Documents there...
- All Rights Reserved Tom's Hardware Guide ™ Ad choices ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://0.0.0.8/ Connection to
- Please post this only if requested to by the person helping you.
- So after the blue screen, my laptop reboot itself and it took 5-10 minutes.
- Back to top #3 EdogawaLucas EdogawaLucas Topic Starter Members 37 posts OFFLINE Local time:12:07 AM Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:22 AM Malware BytesMalwarebytes' Anti-Malware 18.104.22.1680www.malwarebytes.orgDatabase version: 8377Windows 5.1.2600 Service
- Hard drive scan usings SeaTools - SeaTools for Windows | Seagate - Both long and short tests __________________ Please do not PM me for support.
- solved Blue screen after fresh instill window 7 ssd solved New Computer Installing Windows 7 Blue Error Screen solved Windows 7 Black / white screen while web browsing Computer still running
- Browse other questions tagged windows-7 laptop freeze performance or ask your own question.
Do you think that a dead battery could cause this? http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2420368/computer-slow-blue-screen.html share|improve this answer answered Mar 6 '12 at 23:14 Hand-E-Food 4,0401033 add a comment| Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign just wanted to be sure because it's a one-pc licence of professional plus 2010... There's a tool called "Speccy" that may show you the temperature. –pjc50 Mar 6 '12 at 13:35 @DanH Never tried, my dad let it plugged and on all day.
Generated Thu, 02 Feb 2017 05:06:15 GMT by s_hz99 (squid/3.5.20) current community blog chat Super User Meta Super User your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. http://everfreetech.com/bsod-and/bsod-and-itunes.html Memtest86 - Run for 7-8 passes - RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Forums 2. solved After OC with ASUS AI Suite III, my computer now crases/blue screen witht he following message: WHEA uncorrectable error. Tap F8 key during boot-up.
nyaz mustafaJun 17, 2014, 6:16 AM No ! Another thing you can try is booting up your Windows install disk and selecting option to repair your system.. In C++, is exactly one of <, == and > guaranteed to be true on floats? http://everfreetech.com/bsod-and/bsod-and-my-last-hope.html any ideas?
Download a tool such as SpeedFan and check the S.M.A.R.T. P8P67-M Pro Extremely Slow Boot After BSOD solved New PC build bsod or freezes playing games right after booting PC (Whea_uncorrectable_error);(bluescreenview report included) solved pc running slow after watercool installation solved Right Hand: Index, Middle finger, and Thumb.? 6 answers Xbox or Playstation???
So after the blue screen, my laptop reboot itself and it took 5-10 minutes.
When complete - re-boot. Enums as Map keys don't work in Batchable Understanding and distinguishing slurs and phrases Is it dangerous to rope together on an ascent of hard packed ice (as illustrated in this Several functions may not work. You must have done something to cause this by installing something.
I've done system file check. but, a few years ago i installed vista on a XP computer, and microsoft said my key was already in use. solved Computer slow after power cut / Stuck at welcome screen solved Computer blue screens constantly about 5 minutes after start up. Check This Out The AV I would use would be Microsoft Security Essentials.