Can I Burn A Dvd Without The AUDIO_TS Folder?
In this article we will explain how you can burn those files to a DVD that will play in all standalone DVD players. http://www.videohelp.com/forum/archive/dvd-folders-video-ts-amp-audio-ts-t357975.html stantley, Apr 12, 2009 #2 lordsmurf Joined: Apr 23, 2009 Messages: 1,156 AUDIO_TS is not required, no. To be strictly compliant with the DVD standard, a DVD should still have the empty AUDIO_TS folder even though today's DVD players don't care if it is there or not.
- All rights reserved.
- They receive to guarantee that the dvd is going to work on every player.
- Read More Unusual, Interesting Things To Do With Your Go Pro Interesting things to do with a small video camera.
- Forbes Magazine calls VideoUniversity one of the best business-to-business sites for digital video production.
- That format ended up being DVD Audio.
- Did the audio and video use to be split?
- That helps.
- Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions 10.
More like this How to rip a DVD with HandBrake Ripping your unprotected DVDs When HandBrake won't rip your DVDs Video Capture the action on your iOS device with QuickTime