The most recent version we have details of is: , size: 0KB, Path: C:\Windows\system32\ cachedriver.dll If you’ve had any errors associated with cachedriver.dll, or any n/a related error at all, you All Rights Reserved. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Where can I find the ODBC stand-alone drivers for Caché?ODBC clients kits can be download from 2 places: InterSystems FTP server - ftp://ftp.intersystems.com/pub/cache/odbc Distribution page in the WRC Direct - https://wrc.intersystems.com/wrc/Distribution.csp Do
All rights reserved. If this malware/grayware also deleted registry keys/values related to programs that are not from Microsoft, please reinstall those programs on your computer. %Application Data%\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DATDid this description help? If in doubt, don't do anything. No, create an account now. https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cachedriver-exe.487798/
News Featured Latest GitLab Goes Down After Employee Deletes the Wrong Folder CryptoMix variant named CryptoShield 1.0 Ransomware Distributed by Exploit Kits Fake Chrome Font Pack Update Alerts Infecting Visitors with I am running an older version of Caché (5.0.11). Newer Than: Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads Useful Searches Recent Posts More... Support Shop Support Product Home Drivers & Software Documentation How-Tos & Solutions Diagnostics Warranty & Repair Warranty & Repair Back My Product Warranty Check Warranty Status Purchase a Warranty Upgrade Register
On Windows 8, 8.1, and Server 2012 (R2): Right-click on the lower left corner of the screen and click Run, type REGEDIT in the Run input field, and then press Enter. Advertisement Dixiebox Thread Starter Joined: Jan 17, 2004 Messages: 38 I get an error message popping up all the time saying "Cachedriver.exe" "Entry Point Not Found." Then there is a long Thread Status: Not open for further replies. You may also check out this Microsoft article first before modifying your computer's registry.
Stay logged in Sign up now! When I install, there are two drivers (CacheODBC and CacheODBC35). I suspect you're experiencing some kind of memory conflict with the XIO driver. 08-04-2009 9:19 AM In reply to mohamed Joined on 07-30-2009 Posts 4 Re: NTDBSMGR.EXE dies with 'An unhandled Show Ignored Content As Seen On Welcome to Tech Support Guy!
Tooner tooner, Aug 11, 2006 #2 This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. DLL Escort is the best Windows Error Fixer that helps fix dll errors, fix BSOD and fix .exe virus infection for your PC. I created a DSN on my 64-bit Windows system but I can see it from my App, what happened?A 64-bit windows machine has 2 driver managers, 1 for 64-bit applications Advertisement Recent Posts Audio from android tablet to PC...
- Jeffmathieson replied Feb 2, 2017 at 1:16 AM Network traffic monitoring bbgarnett replied Feb 2, 2017 at 1:14 AM Wireless Card Hardware Not...
- Disclaimer It is assumed that users are familiar with the operating system they are using and comfortable with making the suggested changes.
- On Windows Vista, 7, and Server 2008 (R2): Click the Start button, type REGEDIT in the Search input field then press Enter.
- The ODBC driver Manager will convert 3.5 requests to the older 2.5 automatically, so in most cases you can use either driver.
- Change the value data of this entry to: FontCachePath = "%User Profile%\Local Settings\Application Data" Close Registry Editor. Step 3Scan your computer with your Trend Micro product to delete files detected as
- Generally ODBC clients are backwards compatible.
- By default, this is C:\Windows for Windows 95/98/ME/XP/Vista/7 or C:\Winnt for Windows NT/2000.
- In the left panel, double-click the following: HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Microsoft>GDIPlus In the right panel, locate the registry value: FontCachePath = "%Application Data%" Right-click on the value name and choose Modify.
- It would appear that the system is trying to resolve some conflict on its own, by restarting the Pervasive engine.
- These support different levels of the ODBC standard.
Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/487798 Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Google Your name or email address: Do you already have an account? https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/535180/geforce-experience/where-does-geforce-experience-download-the-drivers-/ InterSystems also provides a simple stand-alone installer for Caché ODBC. Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions concerning the stand-alone drivers. My client application is 32-bit but the Operating System is 64-bit. If .dll missing error is not fixed immediately, your computer would no longer work correctly.
You may opt to simply delete the quarantined files. How to replace cachedriver.dll by using DLL Escort Step1: Download DLL Escort, install and run Step2: Click "Save File" and follow the on-screen instructions to install the program. Advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. Dixiebox, Jul 30, 2006 #1 tooner Joined: Aug 11, 2006 Messages: 1 That file can be found in: c:\program files\avvenu\ktcommon.dll Avvenu's site has "No topics or posts met your search criteria"
Register Now Who We Are About Us Our Clients and Partners Matter InterSystems Application Partner Program Implementation Partner Program Implementation Partner Registration Implementation Partner Profiles What We Do Matters Management Events It does not matter if the server is running Caché, Ensemble or HealthShare, any ODBC client will talk to all of them. Search Startups Startup Database Navigation Startups Home Newest Entries Rootkit List Startup Database Forum How to use the Startup Database Submit a Startup RSS Feed Newsletter Sign Up