Sign in Transcript Statistics Add translations 61,523 views 138 Like this video? fencekid 300,832 views 10:28 Valterra Viper RV Sewer Hose Demo - Duration: 3:56. Watch this! - Duration: 1:52. Period!!
My 2011 cub poverty model is great, except for getting the canvas to sit right. DerrickCity1 117,143 views 7:31 How To: Use a SaniDump Station - Duration: 3:36. Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ "How to get poop out of a camper." Pat O'Bryan on the road. In this video, Pat learns how to dump the waste water out of the RV.
Constant need to reset the ‘tent' so that the zips would have some hope of lasting each trip. I have a 2011 Supermatic and if I kept a swear jar for ever time the door zip has split or caught, I would be in a Kimberley Camper. Working...
- Hickory Run Training Weekend Scout Activities Scout Orienteering Info and Events Educational Services Contacts School Programs Team Building Programs Outdoor Gear Suppliers Adult Programs Orienteering Library Permanent Courses Events Schedules DVOA
- Todd Anderson 148,199 views 4:22 How To RV in the Winter - Duration: 15:00.
- Name: pat Joined: March 2009 About Jobs Blog Mobile Developers Guidelines Feedback Report abuse Help forum English 繁體中文 Deutsch English Español Francais 한글 Italiano Português Tiếng Việt Bahasa Indonesia Privacy Terms
- June 5, 2016 Rudi The stories listed says Cub needs to do some work on advising new owners on there set-ups.
- Obviously, Cub have been listening, because they have just announced their own off-road, forward-fold camper trailer.
- Language: English (UK) Content location: United Kingdom Restricted Mode: Off History Help Loading...
- But, dispelling that myth that you can't teach an old dog new tricks, Cub are adding a new design to their ranks: a Cub forward fold camper.
The roof flips forward and rests onto the (big) box on the drawbar. General Information History C Ringo Article H MacMullan Article Results First Valley Forge Map Control Descriptions Inquirer Article Participants Our Maps Newsletter Archives Environmental Policy Club Bylaws O Suits E-Punch Sales HomeNews It's something that has made a big difference in camper trailer land: Forward Fold campers. That was a few years ago and set up has been perfect since - simple fix but very effective.
Spotted a mistake? Sign in to report inappropriate content. After much angst and reading of forums and trial and error, settled with a sub optimum set up. Try AgainOthers named Camper PatPat CamperOthers with a similar namePat HullPat Hedrick Manglass(Hedrick)Pat SuttonPat EricksonPat MorganContact InformationNo contact info to showEnglish (UK)PolskiEspañolFrançais (France)ItalianoLietuviųRomână中文(简体)Português (Brasil)DeutschالعربيةSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesGroupsMomentsInstagramAboutCreate AdvertCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAdChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log
April 24, 2016 Sean Had issues with set up too. http://forum2.aimoo.com/NewfiesOnLine/Video-By-CamperPat-1-63771 want to buy house in france this year.single man. 1 Tweets 2 Following 1 Followers Tweets patrick cundy @camperpat 20 Mar 11 have got a stonking abcess on my tooth... BUZZME2011 136,345 views 8:29 Carry a gun in your RV or plan to? Slight reset of bars (fixing up my adjustments no doubt) and then the realisation that I had been setting the front too low on jockey wheel.
Pat checked the new model out at the Rosehill show recently.We've had a look at this unit, and are really impressed initially. Almost impossible to get it right. The usual suspects of a big, galvanised chassis, good suspension, Aussie canvas and good craftsmanship are all present and accounted for in this new model, so we are quietly confident it Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English (United Kingdom).
Look at how much space is available in the front box, as well. Your cache administrator is webmaster. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to allow us to collect information on and off Facebook through cookies.
Probably the only time we got the erection right was on the Cub showroom floor, despite the efforts of Cub to make it easier, in the end arthritis won.
I am looking forward to trying this re-jig and having the front of the camper higher. Say G'day! Loading... Gone with the Wynns 361,825 views 1:56 RV living is Awesome, DO THIS FIRST - Duration: 8:29.
If this works,will be forever indebited to you. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. If you click it, you'll go home Sign Up Explore Recent Photos Trending Flickr VR The Commons Galleries World Map Camera Finder The Weekly Flickr FlickrBlog Create Upload Sign In